Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006


Here we go, second meal on the blog! Tonight we are having Pasta Primavera. It looks green because the broccoli got a little soft and the top parts mixed into the sauce. The vegetable side dish for the night is Stuffed Tomatoes! Both of these dishes could easily be made vegan.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK. Big Deal! so how do we make this?!?

    (I can be in her face, I'm her mom! I know her food tastes great, even if it does look green, and I want to know how to make it!)

    Gramafroggy

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who is the cute little bite sized muffin with you in your pix?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home