Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

And we are back!


Contrary to popular belief, my flop did not discourage me. Rather, I haven't had much of a chance to cook, and when I did, I didn't have a chance to post! Recap on my week - On Sunday, I had to cook at my friends house (no camera) for a presentation of some cookware we sell. She had ribs and chicken planned, but there were several vegetarians so she had me cook up some steamed veggies and tofu. Sunday night we didn't eat much, we had some guests over for a product demonstration for some other products I sell. Monday we had the meal pictured here, which I will expound on in a moment.

Tuesday, I WAS COOKING, tomato soup with all sorts of goodies, like kidney beans and macaroni noodles, when my dear Mother Muffin called and asked us to help us look at some potential relocation locations. (mmm try to figure that one out - read new homes.) So she then treated us to Special Thai food, poor us.

Monday night we had pesto pasta, rotini noodles tossed with pesto sauce, and homemade bread pretzels. The pretzels were ok, however, my recipe needs work. The pesto was great!

Tonight I will post supper, and that means you'll get two posts on one day. Thanks for your patience!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger Dori said…

    Ho I saw you on the fat free vegan's page and clicked over to find yours. I started food blogging a couple of months ago and really enjoy it.

    Did you make the pretzel your self? I'm into yeasted baked goods and that is beautiful! It looks seasoned... your veggie quiche looks grand also, I'm going to have to scrool down and check that out closer.

    I'm enjoying your food blog. Have a great day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home