Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Quiche!

As today was friday, I made supper for tonight and lunch for tomorrow. I'm hoping to have guests tomorrow so I made homemade shells and cheese, with mushrooms, onions, and broccoli, HUGE stuffed mushrooms, and I'll add a salad if I have guests. I wanted to make breadsticks, but my dough never rose.

Tonight we had veggie quiche and salad. The quiche had broccoli, mushrooms, and scallions in it and the salad had green leaf lettuce, scallions, mushrooms, and cauliflower.

Mini Muffin has been boycotting naps and not going to bed at night well recently, and today, she missed her nap. So she was tired, not very hungry, tired, and grumpy. Then I made the mistake of having our grape juice to open the Sabbath with on the table, and that made it worse. She wanted to guzzle the juice and not eat. SOOO, she didn't eat more than a few bites. However, the quice only had two slices left and one or two servings of salad were in the bowl at the end of dinner....

I will put a pic on as soon as blogspot lets me. I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home