Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Ok, its been a weird day!

I didn't take a pic of supper. I kinda figured, after I realized I had forgotten, that most people know what tomato soup and grilled cheese look like. We had grilled cheese sandwiches on whole wheat bread, with tomato soup with kidney beans sprinkled with oregano and basil. Mini Muffin loved her soup, she even insisted on feeding herself. After it became too much work, I assisted with a second spoon. She ate her whole half of sandwich and a half cup of soup!

Today was rough, and yesterday was busy. But tomorrow is another day and another menu. Hurray for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home