Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Will I ever get to cook?!

I certainly hope so. Tomorrow I've informed DH that I will not be going out to run errands because I haven't stayed home at all this week and I insist on one or two days a week! Besides, I have to slice wham. What is wham? Well, its kinda like the smoked turkey I featured the other day. Only, pink and with a different taste.

Tonight, as I was getting all set to make Mexi Pizzas, the phone rings. Its my mom. Apparently, Special Thai had been trying to get in touch with me because they got some noodles in that I like! Yakisoba noodles to be precise. So we had to pack up the whole family again, moments after getting home, just to go out to eat. Oh poor us, had to eat at our favorite restaurant again!

But I took my camera!!! Here you go! Here are some of the things we ate. First the appetizers. Spring Rolls and Cream Cheese Puffs. Mini Muffin just LOVES Cheese Puffs.Next, two of the main dishes. DH favorite...Pineapple Fried Rice.
And lastly..... The Yakisoba noodles! Made into Pad Thai! MMMM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home