Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Supper

Today I was sick, hence the late posting. We had supper, but DH cooked most of it. Vegan Gluten burgers w/ vegan gravy, au gratin potatos (betty crocker put cheese into them for us), and steamed brussel sprouts.

DH says that he didn't do most of it...so we'll say half and half. Either way, dinner was delicious and filling. So, with no further ado, here's a pic of dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home