Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Breakfast!

I apologize for not putting a pic on the last couple of days. Sabbath (Saturday) was my high school reunion, and so we went to that. They had breakfast and lunch there and at church that evening we had supper. So I didn't cook at all that day. Sunday I made biscuits and gravy and I took a picture of that. We had a quick supper yesterday, nothing note worthy.

Here's breakfast. We had soymilk biscuits and gravy. The gravy was made with soymilk, mixed vegetables, vegetarian sausage, and onions. I also put vegetarian chicken seasoning into it to flavor it up quickly. I'm also including a picture of the biscuits.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger e-rex the vegan dinosaur said…

    i found you via the lunchbox! what a fun page. i use the same pink background as you on my veggie page. just thought i would say hi!

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger e-rex the vegan dinosaur said…

    na, i went to some place. i didn't have a car or a good map and was in copely square with little knowledge of what it was i was doing! i did hit up trader joes...something needed in my neck of the world.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home