Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Lasagna and Stuffed Mushrooms

Well, we did manage to get lunch. We didn't end up going to church because of DH's swollen eye, but the dr said it is probably allergies. So we'll see. I'm posting late bec I didn't really have much chance until now.

Ok, here we go...LUNCH!

Verdict: VERY GOOD! DH loved the stuffed mushrooms. Apparently it was the first time I'd made them for him. Mini Muffin wasn't so sure about the mushrooms but she heartily ate the lasagna. Lots of yummy leftovers. Guess what we had for supper after synagogue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home