Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT!

I forgot to take a picture. I'm including a pic of some of the meringues I made as compensation.

Here's what we ate tonight. We had vegetable bake. Potatoes, Carrots, and zucchini, thinly sliced and alternated in a pie dish. In the middle of that we had a head of garlic with the top sliced off. We each had one pie dish consisting of a half of a carrot, a half of a zucchini and a whole potato. And one whole head of roasted garlic.

MMMM. We sprinkled cheese on top and ate it. Mini Muffin didn't have any because I wasn't sure it would be done before her bedtime so she ate a different supper. She did, however, discovered that she likes roasted garlic on toast!

Here's those meringues. Again, I apologize for not taking a picture again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home