Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Pizza!

We all had a craving for pizza after sunday. Oh yah, Did I forget to mention I made about 8 Pizza crusts for my church? But we didn't stay to eat, so all of us have been craving Pizza. I looked in the freezer today and saw english muffins...tonights meal was born!

A side of fruit salad to use up some of the extra fruit in our house and yah, a semi healthy meal!

Toppings on the pizza were: mushrooms, onions, wham and smoked turkey (vege), and green peppers.

Verdict: Mini Muffin had a entire pizza, plus an adult size serving of fruit salad!! Her tummy was so full it was a drum!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great blog...I love the recipe ideas :)

    I'm thinking of becoming vegan, but its hard because the rest of my family isnt.

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger LadyRachelLynn said…

    Feel free to email me for support or ideas. I know it is hard to be vegetarian or vegan without support of your family. I'd love to be able to talk to you more about this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home