Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Mac and Cheese again, but with Woodstock!

I know I know, Mac and cheese again??!?! Hey, I had nausea today something awful, so this was a meal I KNEW I could keep down. LOL. Ignore the salad dressing, I forgot to take a pic BEFORE I put it on...so just imagine your favorite dressing on there instead.

If you're wondering about why there's a pic of Woodstock on here, some ladies I'm friends with on a parenting board are doing a fun project/game where we send Woodstock all over the world visiting some of us. He'll even be going overseas to places like Australia. He's at my house this week and The Muffin Family are having loads of fun with him. He may be featured again in the next couple of days...so beware. Anyway, I just had to give him his own little plate, because you cater to guests...right?!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome Woodstock!
    What a cute idea!

    Corn Muffin

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As cute as Woodstock is,

    Well, you get the picture.

    Corn Muffin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home