Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Easy Lunch, yet oh so good!

Tomato Soup, quesedillas, and salad.

Can you get more American? My nephew came over for Friday night/Sabbath, and this is the lunch we all had. We all loved it. I put red peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, kidney beans and a salad mix together. Baby spinach, and some other baby lettuces...not sure what. I normally don't buy the salad mixes, but it was given to me the day before by Corn Muffin.

The tomato soup had canned tomatoes, kidney beans, dried basil and italian seasonings in it.

My nephew reminded me I had forgotten to take a pic, so that's why there is cheese and salad dressing in the picture. I usually leave that stuff out so the vegans can enjoy looking at the food LOL!

MiniBerry Muffin's response to the food....SOUP!!! She loves soup, and salad, so this meal was a hit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home