Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm BACK!!!!!!!

Hurray! I got the card I needed to install on my computer to add more USB cables to it. Praise God, my very good friend was at the computer store when Muffin Man got there, as a customer, and when it came time to be helped, he was given what he asked for and was told they weren't charging him for it. WOW!

So, for lunch today we had sandwiches, nothing fancy. However, for MiniBerry Muffin (MBM), I used cookie cutters to make her sandwiches and vegetables cute. Why? Surely not because MBM won't eat her veggies....No. She loves her veggies. But she likes having her sandwiches look cute, so why not!!!

In our sandwiches today are Wham, that infamous vegetarian substitute, kosher cheese, cucumbers, lettuce, radishes and on Muffin Man's, onions. We discovered today that MBM LOVES radishes...so add that to the ever growing list!

Yes, we normally eat healthier bread, but this is potato bread, and oh so yummy!

So this is the first meal that the Muffin Family is posting after a too long hiatus. I hope you enjoyed it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home