Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

What do you do when your fridge is almost bare?

I go shopping!!! I don't know about you guys. But since I hadn't gone shopping yet when I had to make supper, I grabbed what I could. Tonight I made cheese/tofu lasagna and fried green tomatoes. Yah, Yah, a lot of tomatos....but it was good!

Mini Muffin ate half of her slice of lasagna, which was roughly half of one of mine, as well as trying to eat half of a slice of green tomato. She's growing up so well, she ate most of it without help, just had to cut it for her.

DH enjoyed his meal and ate to the stuffing point, as did I!

Just so you know, we didn't forget about you guys, we just haven't had a chance to sit down for a real family meal until last night!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Harmonia said…

    My at home frying skills need help! this looks grand! Have a great weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home