Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Naan, Naan, Naan, Naan Naan Naan! (mostly Vegan)

Ok, I'm only trying to be silly with the title. Pardon me, I came down a cold. Anyway, this is what we had tonight. Chana Masala, Palak Paneer, and Naan. The Naan isn't vegan, but I'll work on that. This was my first try ever, pretty good considering you are supposed to have a Tandoor oven, and I don't. I used Tofu in place of the Paneer (goat cheese) as well.

Anyway, short blog tonight, I'm going to bed early. Mini Muffin liked the Chana Masala and Naan, and she sampled the Palak Paneer. Muffin Man seemed to enjoy it, but he was exhausted tonight, so didn't say much. Night!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger Nicki Baker said…

    oooooh Indian food, my favorite!!!

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the song refference!

    I love Indian food too, hint, hint!

    Corn Muffin

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ohh, how exciting! btw, paneer is relatively easy to make...and tastes great! Give it try sometime!

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger LadyRachelLynn said…

    I know its easy to make, but we don't use milk here. We do use cheese, and eggs, but thats it.

    Thanks for the vote of confidence in making it however!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home