Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Tofu Fish Fillets

The first night back, that is, Thursday, I made tofu fillets. Poor Muffin Man, he had no one to cook for him for 11 days. I decided to give him something he would really LOVE! Fish Fillets, tarter sauce, and curried green beans and tofu.

The green beans and tofu were inspired from my favorite restaurant. One evening I said to Niki, make me something with green beans, and she made this dish for me! I LOVED that and made a note to make it myself!

Verdict: I sent the leftovers with Muffin Man for supper while at work. He thanked me the next day and asked if we had anymore curry leftover!! (we didn't, he'd already eaten it all at work). But, wow!

Mini Muffin wasn't too sure about the green beans, but she ate the tofu and a few bites of beans. Great Meal!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That greenbean and tofu curry looks yummy. Would you mind sharing your recipe?

    Asmita

     

Post a Comment

<< Home