Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

BAM!!! BOP!! WHAM!!!!

Ok, just being silly with the title. I want to post a little on Worthington Foods. Wham, Turkey, Fri-Chik, are all made by Worthington. MorningStar Farms brand favorites of ours are Chik Patties, Bacon Strips, Sausage Links, and Sausage Patties.

The MorningStar Farms foods can probably be bought at just about any grocery store. The Worthington Foods probably will only be found at Adventist food stores such as places called Adventist Book Center (ABC) or A Better Choice Nutrition (ABC). A store locator can be found here.

Many of these foods are not vegan but are only vegetarian. However, you will NOT find meat in them. They are all vegetarian. I hope this information helps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home