Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Spaghetti!

I was going to make lasagne. I even made bread to go with it, and I was going to make a salad. BUT, we were out of tofu, and pasta sauce. We also had no lettuce. So I went to the store today to buy tofu, lettuce, pasta sauce, and spagetti noodles in order to have a spaghetti meal with the young LDS men who were coming to dinner. However, the lettuce was nasty. So, no salad. And the young men weren't able to come at dinner time, so hence I have a TON of spaghetti left over. I'm sure I'll find a use for it. But I made the bread into herbed bread in the oven.

Those young men are coming tomorrow, and I'm hoping to have the lasagne made then. I'm not sure what I'll make to go with it, but I'll try to be creative!

Again, no photo as of yet as BlogSpot won't let me. SOON I PROMISE!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home