Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Fajitas (VEGAN!)

Fajitas! I sauteed julienned carrots, onions, bell peppers and mushrooms and then layered them with S&W chili beans and rice in a tortilla. VERY GOOD!

Verdict: This dish is easy and delicious. Mini Muffin loved it, but then it has vegetables, beans and rice, all her favorite ingredients! Us adults stuffed ourselves after two! And its vegan, and very healthy!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger Harmonia said…

    Sorry it's been so long since my last post but I have a new blogroll and it lets me know who updates when so I will be around much more often.

    These look wonderful! I sure could go for some of them right now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home