Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

I wanted to continue to post, however, when I rebuilt my computer I had to downsize my motherboard. I don't have enough USB ports and have to climb under the desk whenever I want to upload photos. Not an easy task.

I will try to get the photos I've done posted, and then I will be putting my blog on haitus until I am able to upgrade my computer. I apologize to everyone for having to do this. I've thought long and hard about this before I made my decision...but obviously, as this week showed me, I am not able to switch the cables as often as I should. I haven't posted since last week, even though I intended to.

During this next week I will hook up my camera and post the few pictures I have. And then I will leave my blog up, just won't update it. I will leave it up for archival purposes.

Thank you all for watching this blog and I hope you have been helped by my Muffin Meals.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Thats too bad, about the computer. I just found this blog and now it is going away. Hope you don't stay away too long...

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Harmonia said…

    SOrry to here about your computer...I miss your blog posts already! Hurry back!

    :)

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, Muffin Mama! Thanks for all your work posting your creative meal ideas and for being so generous to share recipes. You put in a lot of work and it was appreciated!

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger mindy said…

    hope you are back soon.. i really enjoy getting meal ideas from you!
    thanks!

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger Girlie said…

    Just saw this one...they have USB adaptors, that way you don't have to climb in the back of your PC to upload pictures. Theu work too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home