Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Breakfast!

Yesterday, Muffin Man had a craving for some hashbrown casserole similar to the one we had in Georgia. So I made my own recipe, with tator tots, broccoli, mushrooms, and onions, and then poured 6 beaten eggs over it and put cheese on that.

I also made pancakes and blueberry sauce. MMMM.

Mini Muffin loved her pancakes and blur bears (blue berries). She had a few bites of the tator tot casserole. Muffin Man loved breakfast!!

I'll get a pic soon!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This looks good, I like the hash brown casserole idea.

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just had to say that the thought of hash brown casserole and blueberry pancakes is making me hungry. It looks great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home