Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pesach starts tonight.

I will be going to our synagogue's annual Pesach (Passover) seder tonight. I'm planning on taking along my camera and getting pictures of stuff to post. However, I wanted to warn you that there may not be a posting tonight, if I'm too worn out from dancing and eating. Also, during Pesach, which lasts for eight days, there will be no yeast and wheat in my foods. We lean towards the sephardic side so there will be beans, corn, soy, etc. Here is some additional links about Pesach.

JewFaq.org
Torah.org
Torah Tots.com

Verdict: Ok, I admit it, in trying to get the last few things finished before sundown, and trying to get Mini Muffin ready to go, I forgot my camera. HOWEVER, a very nice gentleman took a picture for me and says he'll email it to me. So, that being the case, I'll post it when I get it. I WON'T forget it on Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home