Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wednesday

Today, we had the gluten burgers and pasta salad we were going to have for supper, at lunch. It was so nice today we took Mini Muffin to the park and had a picnic. Couple that with the fact that now, Mondays and Wednesdays, Mama Muffin has a step aerobics class at 4:30 for an hr, and was exhausted afterwards. So that soup I was making last night, and we were going to have at lunch? Well, it got moved to supper. But we have lots of pasta salad, so we had that and soup and toast for supper. The soup had macaroni noodles, scallions, kidney beans, and basil. The salad had more noodles LOL, green peppers, kidney beans, and shredded carrots.

Yah Yah, I know, the Muffin family hasn't been eating all that great recently on the blog. But rest assured, we are getting lots of fruits and veggies. Especially Mini Muffin.

Mini Muffin ate all of her bowl of soup, half of a full bowl, a half of a piece of toast, a few bites of salad, and all of my salad's kidney beans. Then we topped her off with a couple of bites of chocolate that a good friend from back East sent for her. Definately a good meal, even if it was unconventional and thrown together!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Susan Voisin said…

    Hi there! I saw your comment on my blog and wanted to say thanks for linking to me. I'm going to take some time to explore your blog, but I'm already interested in that pretzel recipe. When you get it perfected, please post it!

    I'll link to you from my blog, unless you tell me not to. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home