Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Shells, again!

You can tell Passover is really near. I'm using up as much chametz as possible before Wednesday. My nephew, who's requested his nickname for now shall be Biscuit Boy, came over to spend the night. He LOVES eggs and toast in the mornings for breakfast, so we are using up chametz then. Tonight we had stuffed shells. I snuck some broccoli and onions and mushrooms, minced of course, into the stuffing. The vegetable for tonight was broccoli, much to the gentlemens dismay. Mini Muffin of course was overjoyed.

Verdict: We had no leftovers! And everyone was full. Mini Muffin ate half of her stuffed shell, and all of her broccoli. MMM Good meal.

Tomorrow we will be having mac n cheese for lunch. If I remember, I'll get a picture on here for you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home