Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

no sleep = no posts

Sorry guys, Mocha Muffin stopped sleeping as long, and I get less sleep!! Plus The Muffin Man is home more often now to, so I don't get as much computer time either!

Raw Food! Great for health, easy to cook, and typically COLD!!!!! Nice on hot days, and for crunchy cravings.

Pesto! Here's a neat story. We belong to two churches, and go to both of them on Saturday. Typically when I take food to the fellowship meal afterwards I make twice as much so I can take the same thing to both congregations. So this time I made Pesto and intended on making Pasta just before leaving the house.

Only we got sick. And we never went. So I had all this Pesto....for no reason. So we had pesto for supper that night. To add to the raw food theme I added raw vegetables. Well, around 6pm we get a call. Odd, as everyone knows we'd be at service at that time. I answer it and its a friend of mine who's locked herself out of the house with her two kids! So, Muffin Man goes to get her and the kids, and brings them over. Lo and behold, I have food all waiting for them. Thank you Lord for the Pesto and Pasta!!!

Mini Muffin is still trying to decide if she likes it yet or not!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Gma Effie said…

    Mocha Muffin! I love the new little muffin man's name!

    Corn Muffin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home