Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Taco Salad, Nacho Supreme...No matter what you call it, its a Haystack, and it tastes great!

This is an awesome hot weather food, as its all cold except the beans. Here is how you make a haystack

Chips
beans
cheese (optional)
lettuce
tomatoes
onions
mushrooms
peppers
olives
other salad veggies
quacamole
salad dressing
sour cream

Stack ingredients in order that you like them. Eat. Enjoy.

WARNING!!!! Its impossible to make a small haystack!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But boy are they good! Easy to make for a crowd, and everyone is happy because they decide what ingredients to pile on!

    Corn Muffin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home