Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Pesto, food of the gods....

I bet you are all wondering why I called this post Pesto, and yet there is picture of our infamous pizza! That's because this pizza is made with PESTO!!!!!!!!

Yes, I've done this before, but I decided to do it again. I made enough Pesto to have lunch tomorrow and sauce for pizza tonight.

MiniB Muffin is boycotting naps, and was so tired she fell asleep around 5pm. She did wake up in about an hour but was in such a mood she only wanted to eat a few bites of salad. Poor little girl. She'll get some pizza tomorrow. She does not like Pesto yet, so it'll be a good meal tomorrow for lunch for her, while Muffin Man and I chow down on green spaghetti!!

I added a half of a teaspoon of pesto to my half of a tablespoon (approx) of ranch dressing.......Ok, that's now my favorite dressing EVER! I bet it would taste good even without the ranch. Just an idea for all of you saladeaters!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MMMMMmmmmmmmmm........
    Pesto!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home