Muffin Meals

No, these meals won't be muffins but Muffin is one of my nicknames. Besides, it sounds cute! After viewing the Vegan Lunchbox site, religiously, my Husband wants me to post my own menu. I will try to post one meal each day. I hope I inspire people to have creative and healthy home cooked meals. I think that even if you aren't a vegetarian, you'll like the meals I present. I do feature dairy products and eggs in my food from time to time, but will try my best to present vegan dishes as well.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

yellow squash pizza?

Yes folks, I was feeling creative! I made pizza, only I wanted something unique. So I used yellow squash, eggplant parmesan, broccoli and onions. I was hoping that the yellow squash would taste similar to zucchini, which I like on pizza.

YES! It was delicious. Everyone loved it and the entire pizza was gone by bedtime. Considering the pizzas I made are on cookie sheets, that's a lot of pizza!

Tomorrow I'll post yet another unique food adaptation I made recently!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Gma Effie said…

    Pizza?!?

    I like pizza!!

    I notice that I did not get an invite even after I hauled you all to gymnastics and had the chore of holding Mocha Muffin for an HOUR!!!!!

    NO FAIR!!!

    Corn Muffin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home